Sunday, July 18, 2010

WOW-This adventure

Hi Everyone!

This fellowship has been an experience I will never forget! I've learned so very much, and have all of that to share. It's very exciting! However, it has just been too hard to post to the blog each day because of moving from location to location and not always having Internet connection. I've snapped so many pictures and just can't wait to see them on the computer or in print, and then show them to you.

Bryan asked me if I was going to talk funny when I get back, and I think I will, just for fun. I've been practicing! But a young Englishman today told me that I should stick with my original accent because "it has character." Probably, I'm not doing a good job with the new one.

I've been lost and I've been scared, but I am just in awe of England. It's amazing what lies beyond our country. Even though the weather is beautiful here, and it's very hot in Muskogee, I still want to come home. I've thought about my students every day and have something to share with each one. There are still a couple of days to enjoy before I come home, and I want you to know that all is well here with me and I'll see you soon.

Ms. Fite

No comments:

Post a Comment